Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Suspense on Sale

My wonderfully talented friend, Author Sandra Orchard, has written a delightful suspense book, Blind Trust. Even though I don't usually read suspense stories, I do enjoy all of Sandra Orchard's books!
This story begins with a young woman (Kate) helping out her elderly neighbor by picking up groceries for her. When Kate hands  the clerk the money her elderly neighbor had given her, the bills are counterfeit. With this event, Kate ends up in the middle of an investigation--and more adventure.
The first evening I began reading Blind Trust, I stayed up way too late because I just couldn't stop reading. So I highly recommend this book to readers--even in they're not usually suspense readers.
As of today (July 15) the E-book version of Blind Trust is on sale for under $3 at all online retailers (including Amazon and CBD.com).
This would also make a great gift for a friend who enjoys reading.
A wonderful book at a wonderful, low price!

2 comments:

Susan Marlene said...

Oh this sounds good I will write the name down and look for her on my Nook. :) I wish you had the do-hickey where I could share your post on my FB page! I would have shared these last two posts!! :) Thank you for sharing CatMom!!

CatMom said...

Thanks for stopping by, Sue!
Oh my - - I am so sorry I don't have the link for you to share (I'm a bit tech-challenged, LOL).
Maybe I can get it figured out soon!
Hugs, Patti Jo (CatMom)